Sunday, August 27, 2006

I am the sacrificial lamb
Upon the alter of the damned
Sit and watch me bleed
Satisfy your needs
Drowning your eyes
Twisted by your lies
You open up my veins
Release tormented rains
Upon earths self righteous Bain
This crimson covered innocence
Will cure the world of ignorance
You’re haunted by my desolate screams
Sheltered in your sadistic dreams
Another victim in the past
Destroyed while you laughed
Defiled and laid to waste
I want you to remember me
Choking on your cold cruelty
This last picture of me
Is what the world will see
The pleasure you took in my inhalation
Avenged in exposing your monstrosity
Then in the pits of hell
Where all you victims dwell
Trials of revenge
You cannot escape
We are here to punish you
What heaven cant hell shall do
An eye for an eye
Your penitence is due
They say were crazy
We credit you
Down on your knees
Beg us for mercy
We stifle your pleas
Laugh as you curse me
You held our souls hostage for years
Tormented by hate and dark fears
Now the tables have turned
Reap the torment you’ve earned
See your pride tattered on the floor
We’ll ruin all that you adore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home